“Investing in property? Invest in some sound advice.”
Why Investors Choose Us
- We are one of the very few buyers’ advocates who do not offer vendor advocacy as a service. Our focus is purely on achieving the best result for buyers.
- We work with a small number of investors at a time, ensuring that each investor buys the optimum performing property.
- Peter has over 30 years experience in both the real estate and building industries. He has been a successful property investor over this period.
- We don’t accept commissions from third parties. We are totally independent.
- Peter has a proven track record of selecting properties that achieve the optimum capital growth.
- Peter makes all property investment selections.
- Conduct a detailed interview to establish your investment needs, goals and objectives.
- Examine all properties on the market and identify the optimum performing investment according to our strict criteria.
Investigation and Analysis
- Investigate all aspects of the property via our checklists that have been developed over 30 years.
- Analyse capital growth performance and expected rental return.
- Provide comparable sales data provided by the Real Estate Institute of Victoria.
- Undertake a local authority check.
- Co-ordinate a building and pest inspection.
- Check the contract and vendor’s statement.
- Provide renovation and improvement advice to increase capital value and rental return.
- Negotiate the lowest possible price. Peter has been attending auctions regularly for over 30 years.
- Structure the contract in your favour.
- Maintain complete confidentiality, including protecting client privacy and anonymity during negotiations.
- Advise you of your rights prior to settlement.
- Provide referrals to quality service providers.
- Property management advice.
- Provide ongoing real estate and building advice including regular reviews of your portfolio.